2018 Call for Nominations to the IFA Board of Directors
The International Federation on Ageing (IFA) is seeking expressions of interest through a nomination process to be considered for election to the Board. Full members in good standing are qualified to nominate and be nominated to the IFA Board of Directors.
Nominations will be accepted until 28 September 2018.
Information Related to the Board of Directors
- The working language of the Board of Directors is English, with papers in English and meetings conducted in English.
- The IFA is not in a position nor is it a policy to reimburse travel and accommodation costs of Directors.
- The IFA Board of Directors normally meets twice per year with one virtual and one face to face meeting.
- Directors are expected to make an active contribution to the work of the IFA between meetings and attend at least one meeting per year.
- For more information about the role of Directors or practical information about involvement, please contact the Secretary-General. The IFA welcomes informal enquiries regarding the nomination process.
For more information on the nomination process, click here.